So what would a co-op do for me?
Born from a need to have cohesive support across the ballroom spectrum, a way for all participants to prosper. 2020 and along comes the unprecedented requirements to operate, special pack introduced in July 2020 – changes in October 2020 – revised DPPA Industry Plan requirements so the Recreational Structured Partner Dancing = RSPD Special Pack Offer
for DANCE OPERATORS (Dance Instructors, Dance Convenors, Dance Clubs, Dance Suppliers)
and DANCE SUPPORTERS (every member of the dance community regardless of age or ability and those who support dance) is here
Reach out if you need something else to make this work for you.
WE are here to HELP
– Personal subscribers are folks who attend or foster social or comp dancers with the intent to enjoy or compete in this fulfilling art-form. (see more here about becoming a supporter or contact with any questions – please use the purple question mark so someone can get back to you)
Individual active members
Who knew supporting a cause could gain you so much. Along with a blend of social interaction, health, fitness and the human touch.
– Personal subscribers are folks who attend or foster social or comp dancers with the intent to enjoy or compete in this fulfilling art-form. (subscribe if your thinking about joining or have any questions)
Like all co-ops the cohesive spirit of participation ensures you personally gain all the benefits of a co-op and ensures the prosperity of an art-form that brings joy to those who are involved. A blend of social interaction, health, fitness and the human touch.
The opportunity provided by a co-op for operators not only assists with longevity by alleviating operating costs, *subsidies and other benefits but allows operators the ability to participate and promote their individual operations with showcasing, occasions, general and highly targeted promotions. see more for Dance Instructors, See more for Dance Convenors MAY 2020 – SEE GROUPBASE OPTIONS re COVID
– folks who provide a dance opportunity to social or comp dancers with the intent to enjoy this fulfilling art-form. (subscribe if your thinking about joining or have any questions)
The opportunity provided by a co-op for suppliers not only assists with longevity by alleviating operating costs, *subsidies and other benefits but allows suppliers and operators the ability to participate and promote their individual supplies with showcasing, occasions and highly targeted promotions. Premium e-commerce solutions – niche clients that would not necessarily see your products otherwise.
– folks who provide a product or service to the wider dance community across the specter eg: apparel, shoes, music, NV-Scripts
Join the library and allow highly targeted users looking for your products to buy directly via your own business co-op website
etc. (subscribe if your thinking about joining or have any questions)
The opportunity provided by a co-op for an entity (Inc, Ltd etc) not only assists with longevity by alleviating operating costs, *subsidies and other benefits but allows entities to assist with education and promoting the cause.
– Inc or Ltd organisations that support similar outcomes. Education facilities like Formal Schools
along with our education assistance programs for the arts “Music & Dance” *an added bonus benefit with the provision of licensed “worksheets” for Literacy, Numeracy + for Lower, Middle and Upper Primary. view a sample here
and Community based organisations
Assistance with a range of operating costs and ventures, see if we can assist you – Add your contact email to the mailing list.
(definition) Cooperatives: are typically based on the cooperative values of “self-help, self-responsibility, democracy and equality, equity and solidarity” and the seven cooperative principles:
Voluntary and open membership * Democratic member control * Economic participation by members * Autonomy and independence * Education, training and information * Cooperation among cooperatives * Concern for community